Winner of the 2020 Bridge Builder ABBY Award
Welcome to the DTOM 22/0 Veterans Foundation and Ranch!
With some exciting news we are now in the phase 1 development stage of the ranch:
Summer 2021 Projects:
1. Starting the planning phase for the Bradley Jobe Memorial Garden. (We have identified a
company that will be providing the stones for our memorial garden!).
2. The land was purchased this month, thanks to the donation of Mr. David Lemer & Family, his
memory will live on forever here at the veterans ranch.
3. The DTOM 22/0 Foundation signs/boards are now going in, and we are prepping for the
placement of the road signs. (Thanks to QQP/13 Stripes!).
4. The ranch has purchased two amazing Draper Horses thanks to the donations provided by
folks in our community: Murphy, and his brother Clue! (Don't forget their niece, little Valor).
5. The Junior Board/Scouts have kicked off our program sponsored by TC Energy, and we are
ready for summer!
6. We will be starting our Veteran Camp fires here in the next week or so, the schedule will be
updated on the website and our Facebook page.
7. We have been able to purchase the big Morton building on site and we are in the process of
planning the interior of our Veteran Center.
8. We are in the planning phases of building our Military Museum onsite.
In this picture on the bottom right you can also see the blocked neuropathways
Bottom right shows the progress of opening the neuropathways